Click on the button below to login to Banner. Please be aware of 15 minute inactivity session timeout.
New Students must complete the required meningitis form online.
You must have a completed Meningitis form on file with theWeigel Health Center in order to register for classes. Complete the form online in under a minute: Meningitis Form. See the Weigel Health Center page for more information.
Registration Tip: Print a copy of your class schedule every time you make a change to your registration.
A best practice is to always print a copy of your class schedule each time you change your registration in Banner. Without a printed copy, you may miss an error.
It is recommended that you always print the most updated version of your schedule after you complete any add/drop activity.
- Choose Registration.
- Click on the View Required Books and Course Materials link.
- Click SUBMIT button on the Printer-friendly version of the class schedule prompt.
- Keep a printed copy as proof of registration.
Check your Buffalo State e-mail regularly for additional information.
Banner Tutorials and Information for Students:
- How to Sign Up for BUFF STATE ALERT - If you were signed up for NY Alert as of October 19,2012, you are already enrolled in BUFF STATE ALERT. Login to the system to change your preferences, or to enroll for the first time.
- Waitlisting in Banner
- How to Forward Waitlist Notification to Your Phone
- Waitlisting FAQs
- How to Search for Classes
- How to Register for Classes
- How to Withdraw from Course
- How to View/Print Class Schedule
- Student FAQs
- "How to..." Brochure for Students
Banner Information for Faculty and Staff