Nominations for the following must be submitted to the provost (Academic Affairs Office, Cleveland Hall 519) by the third Monday of October each year.
- Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Chancellor's Award for Professional Service
- Chancellor's Award for Librarianship
- Chancellor's Award for Scholarship and Creative Activities
- Chancellor's Award for Faculty Service
- Distinguished Librarian
- Distinguished Professor
- Distinguished Service Professor
- Distinguished Teaching Professor
Guidelines are available on the SUNY Provost's website and can be accessed at: http://www.suny.edu/provost/academic_affairs/ChancellorsAwards.cfm or by contacting Carolyn Martino in the Academic Affairs office.