Complete the admission process:
Now that you’ve been accepted at Buffalo State, you should come back and see what campus life is all about—see a class in action, check out the residence halls, or have a meal in the Food Court! To arrange a visit, contact the Admissions Office.
Confirm your intention to enroll.
Submit your tuition deposit request form with payment.
Forms were mailed with your acceptance package. Can't find them? Download them here (all forms in PDF format):
- Fall 2013 Tuition Deposit Form
- EOP Fall 2013 Intent to Enroll Form
- International Fall 2013 Intent to Enroll Form
Provide us your health information.
- Send in your immunization information form (inside your acceptance package)
- Fill out the online Meningitis Information Response Form
- Check to see if you have/need health insurance
- Get familiar with Weigel Health Center
- The Orientation Office will send you an e-mail with instructions on how to sign up for Orientation.
- Sign up for Orientation via BANNER as soon as possible.
- Your attendance at Orientation is required. You’ll get help with advisement, register for classes, set up your e-mail account, meet fellow students, faculty and staff, and have a blast.
Scholarships and financial aid:
Research available scholarships and apply for state and federal financial aid through the Financial Aid Office, (716) 878-4902.
- Submit your Residence Hall and Meal Plan Application (inside your acceptance package)
- You will then receive a housing packet from the Residence Life Office
- Get in touch with your new roommate (Log into Banner, click on the "Student" tab, click on "MyHousing" at the bottom of the page).
- Learn about Residence Hall Services
- Don’t forget about your prescriptions or medications you may need
Commuting to campus?
- Get familiar with campus parking
- Parking permits
- Learn about the Motorist Assist Program
- Find a carpooling buddy at the Commuter Student Services
- Pack some creative extras in your car
- Check out the Fireside Lounge in the Campbell Student Union—it’s on the second floor, and it’s where commuter students hang out between classes
Meal Plan choices
Get to know campus
- Get familiar with campus—take a Virtual Tour
- Check out what to do on and off campus
- Learn about campus safety
Before you get here: