How Do I Logon to ANGEL?
- Go to the BSC ANGEL homepage, or point your browser to https://angel.buffalostate.edu/.
- Use your Buffalo State username and password - the same username and password that you use to check your campus e-mail. Do NOT use your Banner ID!
- You must change your password from the default. Go to the Reset Page.
- More tips are provided on the Logging on to ANGEL page.
What is your username? Find it at Username Lookup.
How do you change your password? Go to the Reset Page.
Forgot your password? Contact the Computing Help Desk:
- E. H. Butler Library reference area
- (716) 878-HELP (4357)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
If you are a new student or recently registered for classes, it may take up to two business days for your account and classes to appear in ANGEL.
|Internet Explorer 7+