The SUNY Management Resource Tool (SMRT) is a web-based application for viewing financial information in state-appropriated accounts. Authorized individuals can view financial transactions at the departmental account level including budgetary allocations, payroll and non-payroll expenditures, encumbrances, and corresponding balances by expenditure category.
Training for the SUNY Management Resource Tool (SMRT) Application is provided to department chairpersons or directors and designated assistants through scheduled workshops and individual sessions. Appropriate authorizations, in addition to workshop registration, must be in place at least two weeks prior to each session. Please contact the Budget Office if questions.
The following workshops are scheduled:
- Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 10a.m. - 11:30a.m.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 10a.m. - 11:30a.m.
- Thursday, November 8, 2012, 10a.m. - 11:30a.m.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 1p.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Thursday, March 14, 2013, 1p.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2013, 10a.m. - 11:30a.m.
Individuals may sign up for workshops at the following address: