Jill M. Norvilitis, associate professor of psychology, and Margaret E. Schrembs, secretary I in College Relations, have been honored with SUNY Chancellor’s Awards.
- From the President: Greetings!
- Appointment: Alumni Affairs Director
- Reminder: Daily-Bulletin Merger
- Nondiscrimination Policy for Veterans
- Formation of College Senate Standing Committees
- Request for Revisions
- Curricular Items
- Geography and Planning Researchers Focus on Woodlawn Beach State Park
- Faculty Spotlight: Charles Mancuso
- Students Receive First Funds from New Direct Loan Program
- Grants and Gifts
- Norvilitis, Schrembs Receive SUNY Chancellor’s Awards
- John Cabra, Assistant Professor, Creative Studies
- Ann Emo, Assistant Professor, Theater
- Jill M. Gradwell, Assistant Professor, History and Social Studies Education
- Ruth X. Guo, Assistant Professor, Computer Information Systems
- Stephen Houseknecht, Lecturer, Fine Arts
- Michael I. Niman, Associate Professor, Communication
- John Thompson, Associate Professor, Computer Information Systems
Sarah McNulty, a ceramics student at Buffalo State College, works in a studio at the college in June, sanding down some of the 55 miniature buffaloes created for a fundraiser for Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The miniatures will be given to local artists, who will paint them. They will be auctioned off in November.
The Buffalo State College Foundation Board of Directors acknowledged recipients of the 2010 Chair’s Recognition Award at the foundation’s annual meeting in June. Foundation chair Linda A. Dobmeier presented the awards.