In today’s America, more and more families have working parents—which necessitates day-care services for children. Fortunately, Buffalo State students, faculty, and staff have access to one of the region’s most affordable and reputable child-care establishments: the Buffalo State College Child Care Center.
PeopleAdmin, a new electronic application and search-process system, is set to launch July 1. The system will allow search committee chairs to develop recruitment plans; review applications, résumés, and cover letters; and complete search documentation in a paperless environment.
In a sun-dappled clearing near the Niagara River, people were exploring an abandoned manufacturing site. However, contaminated soil, heavy metals, and other waste presented no danger; this manufacturing occurred about 1000 BCE.
- Curricular Actions
- Appointment: Interim Dean of University College
- Message from the College Senate Chair
- Curricular Items
- CMS: The Next Generation
- Excellence Is Child’s Play for Child Care Center
- Online Employee-Recruitment System to Launch July 1
- Bulletin Readership Survey
- Laurie Buonanno, Geri Hura, Carlos Jones, Kathleen O’Brien, Ramona Santa Maria, and Melaine Kenyon
- Sharon Cramer, SUNY Distinguished Service Professor, Exceptional Education
- Jean F. Gounard, Director, International Student Affairs
- Satasha Green, Assistant Professor, Exceptional Education, and Kathy Wood, Associate Director, CEURE
- Drew Kahn, Chair and Professor, Theater
- Catherine Lange, Assistant Professor, Earth Sciences and Science Education
- Rafika Merini, Associate Professor, Modern and Classical Languages
- Steve Street, Lecturer, College Writing Program
- Kimberley Zittel-Palamara, Assistant Professor, Social Work
As the college graduation season wound down, the Buffalo News asked the question: “Where do all the graduates of local colleges and universities end up?” The answer for 73 percent of Buffalo State’s Class of 2004 is right here.
The annual Empty Bowls exhibit, an event for art appreciators who like their artwork with a side of social commentary and a bowl of chicken bisque, took place May 18 at Buffalo State College.