The State University of New York Board of Trustees has approved the appointments of Susan M. Leist, professor of English, to the rank of SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor, and David A. Carson, chair and professor of history and social studies education, to the rank of SUNY Distinguished Service Professor.
- Response to Senate Resolution: Graduate Thesis/Project Continuation Credit Policy
- Curricular Actions
- Teacher Education Leadership
- Purchase Requisition Deadlines
- Senate Caucus Election Results
- New Curriculum Committee Chair; Request for Revisions
- Curricular Items
- Partnerships Office Announces 2010 Minigrant Awards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Survey
- Leist Appointed Distinguished Teaching Professor; Carson Named Distinguished Service Professor
The Sports Arena at Buffalo State College was filled with screams, hugs, smiles, and tears on Saturday. This is, of course, the excitement that comes with graduating from college. But students know a diploma in hand is no guarantee of a job.
Buffalo State College will introduce a new 30-credit-hour master’s degree in professional applied and computational mathematics this fall. Enrolling 10 to 12 students in its first year, the program will focus on advanced training in mathematics and science combined with management skills, an area that will meet employers’ growing needs.