To send mail via intercampus mail:
- Please use only brown interoffice envelopes. Large envelopes must be tied, and small envelopes must have the flaps tucked in.
- Do not mix empty envelopes with interoffice mail in the same bin.
- Large mailings must be bundled by building and department.
- All information on any envelope must be clearly printed and legible.
- Please include name and department where mail is to be delivered.
- Do not attempt to send intercampus mail via metering (a waste of time and money).