Keys are issued in Customer Service on the first floor of the Clinton Center, room 106.
Dormitory keys are issued by Residence Life, in Porter Hall, room 118, ext. 3000.
For access to outside entrances or rooms that operate with a swipe card contact University Police, Chase Hall, room 110, ext. 6333.
For combination lock changes, call Customer Service, ext. 6111 or go online to with your request. Provide room number and contact person who is getting the new combination. There is no charge for these requests.
For all other keys, use one of the attached forms, as indicated, and submit to Customer Service, Clinton Center, room 106, ext. 6111.

Non-dormitory room keys, outside entrance keys, submaster keys and cabinet/drawer keys authorization card PDF File (40MB) (depending on space type) to the Key Center, Clinton Center 106.

* Master Key PDF File (40MB)  to request a building master key

* Medeco (high security) Keys PDF File (43MB)  to request a room key that has a Medeco lock

* Lock Change Request Word File (35 KB)

* Lost/Stolen Keys