Send a completed original of the attached form to Business Services, Moore Hall 124. A work order will be issued by Business Services once they receive the surplus form. "Report of Surplus College Property" PDF File (60KB)
Off-Campus Moves: contact Customer Service, Clinton Center 106, ext. 6111 or
Computer Equipment: Please contact the Computing Help Desk at x4357 to request movement of computing equipment. The location of the Service Desk is in Butler Library 146 or Surplus that includes computers and network printers should be called into the help desk. Monitors, local printers and other assorted equipment that are not Service Desk assets don't need to go to CTS.