About the Center
Contact the Center
Buffalo State College
The Center for Health and Social Research
The Center regularly competes for and has secured funding from a wide
variety of national, state, and county institutions, while relying on
the resources of Buffalo State College for core services and support.
These funding agencies/providers include:
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Western New York United Against Drug & Alcohol Abuse, Inc.
- Research Foundation of the State University of New York
- Native American Community Services
- Mental Health Association of Erie County, Inc.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- United State Department of Justice
- Restoration Society, Inc.
- Western New York Community Health Planning Institute
- New York State Department of Education
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Buffalo State College Office of Academic Affairs
- Dean, School of Natural and Social Sciences
- Erie County Coucil for Prevention of Alcohol & Substance Abuse Inc.
- P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- Preventionfocus Inc.