College Senate 2014 Elections have concluded!
Elections Update 2014- The candidates listed below have been officially elected to the College Senate for a three year term from 2014-2017 beginning in August 2014.
2014 Senate Caucus results
Senate Parliamentarian- Slade Gellin
Chair of the Senate- David Carson
Vice Chair of the Senate- Bill White
Academic Plan Committee Chair- Jason Grinnell
Budget Staff & Allocations Committee Chair- Ted Schmidt
By-Laws and Elections Committee Chair- Amitra Wall
College Senate Curriculum Committee Chair- Karen Sands O'Connor
Faculty and Staff Welfare Committee Chair- Amy McMillan
Instruction and Research Committee Chair- Kevin Williams
Standards for Students Committee Chair- Heather Maldonado
Student Welfare Committee Faculty Vice Chair- Jill D'Angelo
- M. Scott Goodman running for UFS Senate seat (pdf)
- Beth Hinderliter running for Alt-UFS Senate seat (non senator)
- Amy McMillan running for At-Large Senator (pdf)
- Ron Stewart running for At-Large Senator (pdf)
(LOG IN REQUIRED-click link below)
- your user name and password. From there a voting link will appear and you will be instructed to follow the election directives, thus allowing you to cast your vote in this year's elections. Thank you for supporting campus governance.