Have a question, but not sure whom to talk to? Use the following form to help you contact the appropriate office. The form is a three-step process from this introduction page until your e-mail is sent. Let's get started.
Select whom you'd like to contact. Below each office name is a list of common services that offices may be able to provide.
Admissions - Undergraduate >>
- Applying, reapplying, visiting campus, open house, international applicants, accepted students, transfer information, and general program information
Admissions - Graduate >>
- Applying, graduate transfer credit, degree applications (graduation), degree candidacy, diplomas, fellowships, and individual study applications
Alumni Affairs Office >>
- Contact, change directory information
Banner Support >>
- Banner manages registration, student records, student accounts, financial aid, and more. Need help? Visit http://www.buffalostate.edu/banner/ or call (716) 878-4811.
Buffalo State College Foundation >>
- Become a donor
Contact the President >>
- Send Buffalo State President Aaron Podolefsky your comments and suggestions.
Degree Navigator >>
- Audit system
Financial Aid >>
- Grants, loans, scholarships, work-study
Human Resources >>
- Job opportunities
- Registration, course schedules, transcripts, undergraduate degree applications, course records, diploma replacement, and more
Residence Life >>
- Move-in day, room status, roommate information
Student and Faculty/Staff E-mail or network issues?
- Call the Computing Help Desk: (716) 878-4357
For student e-mail accounts, you can find more information on this page:
This page provides links to account information, a username lookup, guidelines, and documentation about Buffalo State e-mail services.
Student Accounts >>
- Billing and collection of student tuition, fees, and room and board
Web Site Feedback >>
- Broken links, site suggestions, general site feedback
- All other questions or problems