This page contains links to the various educational benefit programs and tuition assistant programs offered to Armed Service Members, Veterans and/or their dependents.
Buffalo State College Net-Price Calculator
The Net-Price Calculator is a planning tool to help you estimate the cost of attending college. Click here to use this tool.
The Maximum Tuition Reimbursement Rates are available on the Department of Veterans Affairs Rate Table website.
- Post - 9/11 GI Bill
- Transferring Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB - AD) or Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Post-Vietnam Veteran Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service - Chapter 31
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 36
Tuition Assistance (T.A.) Benefit Programs:
- Air Force Tuition Assistance
- Army Tuition Assistance
- Navy Tuition Assistance
- Marines Tuition Assistance
- Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
- National Guard Tuition Assistance
- Reserve Tuition Assistance
For more information regarding veteran and military benefits contact:
"Proud to serve those who have served."