The Counseling Center staff is saddened by the death of President Aaron Podolefsky on August 7, 2013. President Podolefsky was a strong advocate for students and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Podolefsky family and friends. Please click here to learn more about our eighth president. For information about loss and support, click on the link to the left entitled Coping with Trauma, Grief and Loss.
- Celebration of Life Memorial Annual Event
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2014
- Mental Health Week 2014 Schedule of Events *
- Support Groups & Workshops Spring 2014
- Concern About Spending too Much Time Online?
About Our Services | About The Counseling Center | Buffalo State Cares: A Suicide Prevention Initiative | College Students and Mental Health | Meet The Counseling Staff | How To Make a Referral | Student Support | Violence on Campus: Education, Prevention, & Intervention | Concern About your Alcohol and Drug Use? | Coping with Trauma, Grief and Loss