Configure Student Gmail on your iPhone
The steps below explain how to configure your Student Gmail account on your iPhone.
Please Note Before you can setup your Gmail account in your email client or on your mobile device, you must first login to your Gmail account and enable IMAP. To do this, click the gear icon (options) in the upper right corner, choose Mail settings and open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. Select Enable IMAP and click Save Changes.
1. From your home screen, press the Settings.
2. Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars button.
3. Tap the Add Account button.
4. Tap the Gmail button.
5. In the Name field, enter your full name.
6. In the Address field, enter your entire student email address (e.g. email@example.com).
7. In the Password field, enter your Student Gmail password.
8. Enter a description if you would like, then tap Next to complete the setup.