Campus Address: Classroom Building B230
Tae-Hee Jo teaches microeconomics-related courses. His fields of expertise are heterodox microeconomics, social welfare, market governance and market regulation, social provisioning process, and the social surplus approach. He is also former Co-Editor of the Heterodox Economics Newsletter. Dr. Jo received a Ph.D. in economics from University of Missouri-Kansas City in 2007.
- Heterodox Economics Directory, 5th Edition, January 2013
- Heterodox Microeconomics Public Lecture and Workshop, March 2, 2012. Buffalo State College
- Heterodox Microeconomics Research Network
- Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, 2011, Edward Elgar
- The 4th Cross Border Post Keynesian Conference, October 2009, Buffalo State College