Our goal is to provide you with excellent instruction that furthers your fund of knowledge and fosters your development as accomplished reflective educators.
At the graduate level, the Elementary Education and Reading department offers master's programs in:
- Childhood and Early Childhood; Curriculum and Instruction, M.S.Ed.
- Childhood and Early Childhood Education (Birth-Grade 6) including initial teacher certification (MIITC), M.S.Ed.
- Educational Leadership, C.A.S.
- Educational Leadership, C.A.S., SBL/SDL
- Literacy Specialist (Birth-grade 12), M.S.Ed.
If you have questions, or want more information about these programs, please contact us at email@example.com.