In an effort to maintain high and consistent standards for all events held at Buffalo State, Events Management has developed a Community Organization Event Application (pdf writeable) to assist you in planning your event and to simplify the requesting process. The Community Organizations utilizing campus facilities will be sent a Revocable Permit which must be signed and notarized. Upon instruction from our office, Community Organizations will also be required to provide a one million dollar ($1,000,000) certificate of liability insurance.
Once you have the Event Application:
- To the best of your ability fill out the application on line.
- Submit an event proposal with the application (if applicable).
- Make a copy of the completed form for your records.
- Return the application to Events Management - Cleveland Hall 112 or fax to (716) 878-6127.
- Upon receipt of the application, someone from our office will contact you within 10 business days.
- Please keep in mind that academic classes and Orange Events (the College's major institutional events) will have scheduling priority.
Please do not hesitate to contact Events Management at (716) 878-6114 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the Event Application process, or the planning of an event/conference, meeting or function.
Thank you for working with us in our effort to maintain high and consistent standards for all events.