The Facilities Master Plan effort at Buffalo State, which began in June 2009 and concluded in October 2010, has provided a roadmap for campus growth and change for the period 2013 to 2023. Campus planners have addressed key site and facility needs identified through master plan assessments:
• Renovation and upgrade of 14 campus buildings
• Construction of additional campus life space, as well as business and community engagement space
• Construction of a new athletic stadium
• Provision of structured parking
• Construction of a campus operations center
• Power plant replacement
• Infrastructure, circulation and landscape improvements
This Executive Summary provides an overview of the master plan process and the planners' final recommendations to Buffalo State.
Buffalo State extends its thanks to the State University Construction Fund; Flynn Battaglia Architects and all the firms that comprised the planning team; and the many members of the campus and neighboring communities who provided guidance and input to the planning process.