Get Started in 3 Easy Steps!
Federal Aid - File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Federal school code 002842
- The FAFSA is your application for: Pell Grants, SEOG, Work-Study, and student loans
State Aid - File for TAP (Tuition Assistance Program)
- Must be a NYS resident.
- State school code 0905 (also listed as SUC Buffalo)
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours to receive grant (undergraduate or teacher certification students only)
- Part-time students should apply through our office for APTS (Aid to Part Time Students)
- Search for Scholarships - find other sources to fund your college career
Navigating through Self-service Banner:
We are here to help!
To invite one of our Financial Aid Counselors to speak at your High School or address your Group or Organization, please complete the Speaker Request Form and return it to our office as soon as possible.