US Department of Education Links
- Get general aid info at the Student Portal
- View helpful publications including The Student Guide, Completing the FAFSA and Repaying Your Student Loans
- Apply for a PIN
- Complete the FAFSA or make FAFSA correction.
- Check aid history at the National Student Loan Data System - NSLDS
- Federal Stafford Exit Interview (both FFEL and Federal Direct Loans)
- First time borrowers should complete the Federal Direct Student Loan MPN & Entrance Interview
- View Income Based Repayment Plan (IBR) for federal student loans
- Resolve loan disputes with the assistance of the Loan Ombudsman
- Stafford Loan Forgiveness Program for Teachers (PDF)
- Review TEACH Grant program requirements or complete the Agreement to Serve (ATS)
- Online information resource center for Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Discharge
New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) Links
Other Federal Links
- Get federal tax information and forms from the IRS including:
- Check registration status with the Selective Service
Other Helpful Sites
- Complete the Perkins Electronic MPN & Entrance Interview
- Get general aid info at FinAid!
- Get student loan info from Student Loan Borrower Assistance.
- Get helpful information from the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators