GASPA Executive Board, 2009 - 2010 Academic Year
President: Kevin Hamm
Vice-President: Kevin Wogenrich
Treasurer: Christopher Hamm
Secretary: Lauren Galgovich
Organizational Liason: Angela Brown
Social Committee Chair: Latrece Seneca
Fundraising Committee Chair: Laurel Almand
Newsletter Committee Chair: Laura Luettger
Academic Committee Chair: Erica Gooden
Technology Committee Chair: Justin Wojcik
Members of the Executive Board for the Graduate Association of Student Personnel Administrators (GASPA) were elected at the second to last business meeting of the academic calendar for the following academic year. The elected Executive Board members shall take office in the beginning of the next academic year and hold office until the end of that academic year.
From the Graduate Association of Student Personnel Administrators (GASPA) Constitution
In the case of December graduation, resignation or impeachment of an Executive Board member, a special election for only the available position(s) shall be held. The elected member(s) shall take office upon election in the case of resignation or impeachment, or at the end of the fall semester, if replacing a December graduate.
The Executive Board Shall:
1. Actively recruit membership.
2. Take an active role in coordinating academic and social programs for Student Personnel majors.
3. Support standing and ad-hoc committees.
4. Convene general GASPA membership meetings at an agreed upon time.
5. Be present at weekly Executive Board meetings.
6. Nominate a faculty advisor for the academic year.
7. Deliberate to decide the year’s membership fee.