From the Graduate Association of Student Personnel Administrators (GASPA) Constitution
The Treasurer shall:
1. Maintain financial records including bank accounts, accounts payable and receivable.
2. Be responsible for signatures on account, which include Treasurer, President, and Advisor.
3. Be prepared to make reports of available balance at meetings.
4. Serve as Fundraising Committee Chairperson in order to gain additional funds.
4. Work with Parliamentarian in handling and collecting dues.
5. Work with President to recommend budgets for committees.