1. Be a full-time, undergraduate student at Buffalo State (any major)
2. Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Have earned 25-70 college credits at the time of application
4. Be a first generation college student & a low income individual, OR an individual from a group under-represented in graduate study (African American, Hispanic American, Native American, or Pacific Islander)
5. Have strong potential and desire to prepare for graduate study leading to a doctoral degree (Ph.D.).
6. Be interested in research and college level teaching
7. Be a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident of the U.S., or in the U.S. for a non-temporary purpose
Download Recommendation Forms (pdf, 33KB) (2 required)