Minority Student Services supports the building of campus community by fostering the understanding and appreciation of diversity and multiculturalism.
All areas within Minority Student Services provide the following specialized services:
- Orientation to the community and the academic environment
- Academic planning and advisement
- Referrals to on-campus and off-campus services
- Sponsor forums for addressing issues for students of color in a variety of fields and subjects
- Cultural enrichment activities including performances and exhibits
- Support for all cultural student organizations on campus and campus cultural events