Services for Employers
You can post jobs/internships and search our student/alumni resume database using the Career Development Center's Online Resource for Career Advancement (ORCA).
- Job/Internship Postings. The Career Development Center posts jobs and internships using the Online Resource for Career Advancement (ORCA). If you are a current ORCA user, login to ORCA
as an employer and click on "Add/Review/Edit postings" to list your full-time, part-time, summer or internship openings. If you do not have an account, you can request one by filling out our Employer Request Form.
You can also fax the completed Position Vacancy Form or Internship Vacancy Form to (716) 878-3152 or e-mail the job/internship postings and we will post it for you on ORCA.
- Resume Referral Service. The resumes of current Buffalo State students and alumni in more than 80 academic programs may be viewed using the Online Resource for Career Advancement (ORCA).
- Recruiting On Campus.
Interested in recruiting on campus? Complete the Employer Information Form to get started.
- Information Table. A highly visible method to gain exposure for your organization is to reserve a table in our Student Union. Call well in advance to be sure to guarantee your date.
- Group Information Sessions. Another way to gain exposure for your organization is to schedule a group information session. Choose the date you would like to speak with students and we will do the rest.
- On-Campus Recruitment. Choose the date you'd like to interview at Buffalo State and we will schedule your appointments with selected candidates. Just give us a call at (716) 878-5811 or e-mail us.
- Be a Mentor. Volunteer to provide information to Buffalo State students/alumni on careers, job searching and graduate school options. Click here for more information.
- Career and Job Fairs. Call (716) 878-5811 to obtain fair
- Salary Rates. A good resource for salaries offered to college graduates is the NACE Salary Calculator.
- Reference File Service. Includes references from current
or previous employers and faculty members to aid your screening process.
- About Buffalo State and its undergraduate and graduate academic programs.
By using BSC Career Development Center employer services all organizations agree to subscribe to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Act of 1972, sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 covering persons with disabilities, and federal antidiscrimination clauses applicable to disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era.
If any problems occur, please e-mail the webmaster at: