Examples of Behavioral Interview Questions
- Describe the biggest challenge you have had in your last job, internship, or field placement and how you handled it.
- Tell me about a setting when you had to learn something new in a short time.
- What are three effective leadership qualities you think are important and how have you demonstrated them?
- Summarize an instance where you had to generate a new idea or suggestion and tell me about how you got this idea implemented.
- How have you most constructively dealt with disappointment and turned it into a learning experience?
- Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult supervisor.
- Describe your teaching style and beliefs and tell us how you have implemented this in the classroom.
- What steps have you taken prior to a parent-teacher conference to ensure its success?
- What strategies do you use to improve skills of students who are far below grade level?
- Describe the process you have used in dealing with a student who was disrupting the class.
- Describe your experiences working with a diverse student body.
- Tell me about a specific lesson plan or situation that did not go the way you anticipated? What did you do to improve it?