As part of SUNY’s five-year technology plan, SUNY Administration
developed an online time and attendance system (TAS) for
campuses to implement and replace existing paper time and
attendance records for unclassified, non-hourly employees. At
Buffalo State, we are gradually implementing the system
department by department for professional employees, and
eventually faculty, to allow for training.
We hope you will find the new online time and attendance system
to be easier and more efficient than the current paper system.
Benefits to the new system include:
- Accessible through SUNY website via SUNY Buffalo State
NT username and password.
- Paperless, electronic records eliminating paper,
printing, and storage space expenses.
- Employee and supervisor self-service for accrual
balances and attendance history.
- E-mail notifications when applicable.
- Electronically request time off (optional).
- Printer friendly version of attendance record
Online Time and
If you have any questions about the system, accruals, or
please contact Human Resources at ext. 4822.
Roll Out Progress as of
Finance and Management
P Information Services and
P Institutional Advancement
P Student Affairs