Professional and Management Confidential |
For information on the new online time and attendance system, please visit
- At the beginning of each semester, the Chair receives a Notice of
Accrual Balance Form from Human Resource Management for each faculty
member in the department eligible for accruals.
- The Chair distributes this form to eligible faculty and maintains a
record of faculty attendance for the semester.
- On a month-end basis the employee completes, signs and returns the
form to their chair on the Account of Absences Form.
- At the end of the semester the Chair receives a Record of Accrual
Balance Form from Human Resource Management and distributes to eligible
- The employee records any lost time (e.g., sick, bereavements) and
returns the form to his/her Chair.
- The Chair receives the completed Record of Accrual Balance Form,
verifies the accuracy of changes and balances and forwards the signed
and approved Record of Accrual Balance Form to Human Resource
Professional and Management/Confidential
- The employee receives a Record of Attendance Form on a month-end basis and records any absences adds accruals earned, signs and forwards to his/her supervisor.
- The supervisor verifies the accuracy of the Attendance Form, signs it and forwards it to Human Resource Management.
back to top