NYS-Balance is a free confidential resource and referral program for state
employees. Designed to help employees save time, and help you better balance
work and life, NYS-Balance offers fast, confidential services 24 hours a
day, seven days a week, in an array of areas including:
- Child care and elder care
- Health and wellness
- Midlife and retirement issues
- Personal budgeting
- Home Repair
- Real people to talk to. Trained consultants to provide customized
answers to your questions and guide you to appropriate services.
- Referrals to resources, services, and support groups in your
- A comprehensive website.
- Free booklets, audio recordings, online articles, newsletters,
workshops, seminars, webinars, and other resources to help you get the
information you need in the format you want.
Call 1-866-320-4760 or visit www.nysbalance.ny.gov for more information
about the program.