Video and Web Conferencing
IIP Video Conferencing:
Bulger Communication Center N2A (third floor)
- Tandberg IP based videoconferencing unit with dual projection display
- Polycom tracking camera for instructor and Sony camera for students
- Connect with up to 6 remote sites
- Windows computer, DVD and VHS players, document camera
- Ability to record class session to VHS or DVD
- Seats 31 with access to power and networking ports for laptops
- Wireless internet access
N2A is the college's videoconferencing learning space which can be used for meetings, academic classes, or “one-time” events to connect with other colleges, K-12 schools, museums or companies worldwide. This room is scheduled through Todd Benzin in the Instructional Resources Office at 878-4538.
Web Conferencing (Webinars and other online meetings):
A webinar is an interactive seminar conducted over the World Wide Web. Our office supports webinars for groups conducted through various software including webex, gotomeeting, and Adobe. After registering, please contact Todd Benzin or Tim Sager at 878-6670 if you need help getting set up.
Bulger 120 (basement)
- Windows computer, projector, wireless internet access
- SMARTBoard interactive whiteboard
- Conference phone
- Seats 12
Reserve this space during regular Instructional Resources business hours through Todd Benzin in Classroom Support at 878-4538. To reserve another space on campus, please contact the Events Management Office at 878-6114.