We can assist you in producing a wide range of instructional visuals. Our priority is the production of high quality materials that will support the instructor or lecturer's needs. Some of our services include:
- Design and production of posters, brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Lamination/mounting on foam core of posters or images up to 30 x 40
- Laminate Pocket - 24x36 or 36x48 glossy on one side/matte on the other
- Hot Roll Glossy Lamination available up to 25" wide
- Overhead transparencies from PowerPoint presentations or digital files
- Black & white or color hard copies of visuals
- A source for images from our slide & print files or clip art for your presentations
- Scanning of hard copies and photographs
- Image preparation and altering for presentations and web pages
- Image conversion from format to format or one type of media to digital.
For an appointment or more information contact Kaylene Waite, 878-6676, or visit her in the Bulger Communication Center basement, Room 122.
**NEW Job Request Procedure**
In order to assist in scheduling and completing jobs,
Computer Graphics has created an online job request form.
This form provides essential information to the graphics team.
All job requests MUST go through this form.
Please contact Kaylene Waite at 878-6676 with any questions.
|For Prices or to download PowerPoint templates, CLICK HERE.
Computer Graphics provides a wide range of services to the faculty and academic departments at Buffalo State College. Instructional Resources' main priority is academic support; however, we also serve other administrative and service departments.
We are available to consult, advise and help the faculty and staff to produce visuals and multimedia programs for instructional use. Whether it's a quick question on computer graphics, the creation of posters or brochures for conferences, or the creation of all the visuals for an entire course, we are here to help.
We can provide staff assistance and training in the use and application of these technologies:
- Adobe Photoshop (Graphics)
- Adobe Illustrator (Graphics)
- Adobe Indesign (Page Layout)
- Adobe Acrobat (creation/editing of pdf's)
- Macromedia Dreamweaver (Web Development)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (slide presentations/posters)