ANGEL v.8 will provide support for both Safari and Chrome web browsers. Users will not see a change in their daily use of ANGEL as the interface remains the same.
Full list of ANGEL v.8 Enhancements
Highlighted Enhancements for BSC Faculty:
- Additional Browser Support
- Mobile Learn for ANGEL
- Support for Safari to open content in browser.
- Instructors can upload content from their device to create new page content items.
- Assessments Navigation Tool
- Instructors can allow students to mark questions for review, sort questions and jump to specific questions
- Drop Box Submission Dates
- Instructors can allow drop box to be visible to student, but apply submission dates.
- Rubrics within Discussion Forums
- View and edit rubric scores within forum.
- Content Exchange Email Notification
- The Backed up and Copy Course notification e-mail will now include full course ID and section number.