How to Changing a Content Icon under the Lessons Tab
- Click Settings under the content item that you want to change the icon for.
- In Advanced mode, click in the HTML editor.
- Click on the Insert Image icon in the menu bar.
- Click Upload image.
- Browse to the location on your computer where you have the image saved.
- Double click on the images.
- Click once on the image when in the Insert Image screen. In the top text box, you will see a URL for the image.
- Copy the URL and close out of the Insert Image Screen and the HTML editor. You should then be back at your setting screen for the content icon you want to change.
- On the Content tab within the setting screen, you will see a section called Link Settings. Paste the URL in that text box. You will need to be in teh advanced mode.
- Click Save. You should then see the icon for the content area within your lessons tab.