How to Add Content within Personal LOR from a Course
Your Personal LOR in ANGEL is a good place to store and work on files that you will be using in muliple courses. Follow these steps to store content from an ANGEL class in the Personal LOR area:
**Please be sure that you only have 1 copy of a content item witin your LOR.**
- Logon ANGEL and Click on the Learning Object Repository icon in the powerstrip.
- Click on your Personal LOR. ( If you do not see your Personal Repository, follow the directions for Activating your Personal LOR.)
- Click Add Content
- Click Folder. Name the folder for the course that you are archiving (BSC101 - Spring 2011.)
- Click the Add Content (again)
- Select Import Items from a Course or Group from the list of options.
- Select the course from the dropdown menu, that contains the desired content and click Browse.
(If you do not see the course that you are looking for, you will need to follow the directions for Activating your Personal LOR)
- Check the boxes of the items you wish to store in your Personal LOR area.
- Click the Copy Items button.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click Cancel when you have completed copying items to your Personal LOR area.