How to Add a Live Chat
- The Live Chats editor can be accessed by clicking the Edit hyperlink located in the Live Chat title bar (on the Communicate page).
- Click the Add a Live Chat hyperlink. The Live Chat Editor Live Chat Settings page appears.
- Type a name in the Name field.
- Type a description in the Description field.
- Select whether tracking is on or off from the Tracking drop-down list.
- Select a team from the Team drop-down list.
- Select who can view the chat session from the Viewable By drop-down list. Use the drop-down menus to designate a Start Date and an End Date for the chat to be displayed.
Click the Save button. The chat session is saved and displays under the Live Chat title bar.
- Click the View Logs hyperlink located below the live chat session. The Chat with your classmates page appears.
- Select a start date/time from the Start Date drop-down menus to limit or expand the number of logs displayed. The live chat sessions are displayed.
- Click the Go button