- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Calendar Tab.
- Click the Add hyperlink (located on the left side of the menu bar).
The events setting will then appear
- Type the title of the calendar event into the Title field.
- Select the user from the User drop-down list.
- Select the event category from the Category drop-down list.
- The optional Contact and Location fields may be used to provide additional information for the event. Use the optional Notes text box to enter any information that you would like to appear with the calendar entry.
- Select the Date, Time and Duration from the appropriate drop-down lists.
Try clicking the date for your entry on the calendar (located on the right side of the Calendar tab main page) before clicking Add Content. This automatically applies the chosen date to the Date field of the calendar form.
If this is not a recurring event, click the Save button. The Calendar screen appears, with your calendar entry listed.
- For a recurring event, click the Recurrence button.
The Interval Settings form appears:
Select the Beginning Date, the Ending Date, Time and Duration in the Dates and Times area. Interval Settings are used to select how the event recurs – every day, weekly or monthly.
- Make the appropriate selections and click the Save button. The Calendar screen appears, with your recurring calendar entrie