How to Add a File
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab.
- Click the Add Content hyperlink (located on the left side of the toolbar).
- Click the File hyperlink or icon ( ). The Upload a File form appears.
- Click the Browse button. A Choose file dialog box appears allowing you to select the file from your computer.
- Once you have located your file, click the filename and click the Open button. The file name appears in the form.
- Type a title for the document into the Title field.The document title entered into the Title field does not need to match the actual filename. The title you enter here appears next to the file icon for your uploaded file. The File Type drop-down menu is set to auto-detect your file type by default. You may optionally use this drop-down menu to select the type of file that you are uploading.
- Click the Upload File button. A File Upload Successful screen appears.
- Click the OK button.To modify the file settings (such as title and subtitle), click the Settings hyperlink (located below the uploaded file). To delete the file, click the Delete hyperlink.