How to Add a Folder
To add a folder to the Lessons page:
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab.
- Click the Add Content hyperlink located underneath the Lessons title. The Add Content page appears displaying a list of ANGEL content items available to add to the Lessons tab.
- Click the Folder hyperlink. The New Folder editor appears displaying theContent, Access, Assignment and MetaData editor tabs.
On the Content tab:
- Type a Title for your folder.
- Type a Subtitle for your folder. The subtitle is used to provide additional information concerning the content item.
On the Access tab:
- Select User Tracking. This is an optional setting and is used to track when
users view or access a content item.
- If users are not allowed to view the content item, select the Do not allow users to view this item checkbox.
- Select the Viewable By option. By default Students is selected.
- Type a Password. This is an optional setting and is used to restrict access to a content item.
- Select Team Access. This is an optional setting and is used to restrict access to a particular team.
On the Assignment tab:
- Select the Task Type for the Milestone Settings. This is an optional selection.
- Select the Assignment in the Gradebook Settings. This is an optional selection.