How to Add a Link
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab
- Click the Add Content hyperlink.
- Click the Link hyperlink. The new link editor appears
On the Content tab:
- Type a Title for your link.
- Type a Subtitle for your link. The subtitle is used to provide additional information concerning the content item.
- Select a Link Target from the drop-down list.
- Select the no banner checkbox to remove the ANGEL menu bar from the web page display when opening in a window other than the same window.
- Type a Link URL. This is a fully qualified URL to the Internet page.
On the Access tab:
- Select User Tracking. This is an optional setting and is used to track when users view or access a content item.
- If users are not allowed to view the content item, select the Do not allow users to view this item checkbox.
- Select the Viewable By option. By default Students is selected.
- Type a Password. This is an optional setting and is used to restrict access to a content item.
- Select Team Access. This is an optional setting and is used to restrict access to a particular team.
On the Assignment tab:
- Select the Task Type for the Milestone Settings. This is an optional selection.
- Select the Assignment in the Gradebook Settings. This is an optional selection.
- Click the Save button when all desired items are complete.