How to Add Objectives Within a Course
Objectives are similar to standards except objectives are created and managed by theinstructor within a course.
- Objectives allow instructors to design educational outcomes that best fit that course’s curriculum.
- Instructors can use objectives in conjunction with standards to create desired outcomes without being constrained by the hierarchical structure of the standard.
- Objectives can be mapped to one or multiple standards.
- Objectives do not require standards be added to a course.
- Log into your ANGEL course
- Click on the Manage tab.
- Click the General Course Settings hyperlink in the Course Settings nugget.
The Course Settings editor appears.
- On the Course Data Tab, be sure that Objectives are enabled.
- Click the Objectives tab. The Course Objectives open.
- In this tab you could add a new folder or new outcome, by clicking on the down arrow next to the Course Objectives folder.
- Click Save