How to Add a Page:
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab.
- Click the Add Content hyperlink.
- Click the Page hyperlink. The new page editor appears.
On the Content tab:
- Type a Title for your page.
- Type a Subtitle for your page. The subtitle is used to provide additional information concerning the content item.
- Type text in the Page Text area.
On the Access tab:
- Select User Tracking. This is an optional setting and is used to track when users view or access a content item.
- If users are not allowed to view the content item, select the Do not allow users to view this item checkbox.
- Select the Viewable By option. By default Students is selected.
- Type a Password. This is an optional setting and is used to restrict access to a content item.
- Select Team Access. This is an optional setting and is used to restrict access to a particular team.
On the Assignment tab:
- Select the Task Type for the Milestone Settings. This is an optional selection.
- Select the Assignment in the Gradebook Settings. This is an optional selection.
- Click the Save button when all desired items are complete.