How to Add Standards to your ANGEL Course
Standards are managed at the institution level and may not be edited by instructors. Please check with your Department Chair or Associate Dean to see whether standards have been implemented within ANGEL for your course.
If standard have been implemented into ANGEL for your course:
- Log into your ANGEL course.
- Click on the Manage tab.
- Click the General Course Settings hyperlink in the Course Settings nugget.
The Course Settings editor appears.
- Scroll down to see if Standards have been enabled within your course.
- Select the Standards tab. A list of published standards appears.
- Open the standard by clicking on the plus sign (+) next to the name of the
standard. This expands the sub-items list identifying the requirements to meet
this standard. Additionally, there may be additional sub-items listed which
provide further requirements for the student.
- Continue clicking on the plus sign(+) as necessary to view the entire list of sub-items in the standards.
- Place a check mark next to the standards that you want mapped within your course.
- Once all standards have been selected for your course, click the Save button.
- You will receive a pop-up message that your course was successfully saved.
Click the OK button.