How to Add a Content Agent
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Automate tab. The Agents Console appears
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Content Agent hyperlink. The Content Agent page appears.
- Enter a title for the agent in the Title field.
- From the Event drop-down list, select Submit.
- Click the Add button under Content Items. The Content Filter page appears.
- Select the content type from the Content Type drop-down list.
In our scenario we are unlocking a specific folder based on a quiz grade so the content type is Folder and the Folder is Specific Folder with a selection of Lesson 1 as the folder name.
- Click the Save Filter button.
- Click the Add button under the User Filter section. The User Filter page appears
- In the Condition Filter section, select Submissions from the drop-down list.
- Add a percentage score that the user must meet to unlock the folder and select the quiz name from the drop-down list of content items.
- In this scenario we want users that have scored at least 75% on Quizzes
- Click the Save Filter button
- Click the Add button on the Actions section. The Add an Action page appears.
- Click the Unlock action hyperlink. The Unlock editor appears.
- Type the password in the first field.
- Typing an exclamation point in front of the password hides the content from the students until the criterion is met for unlocking the item.
- Click the Save Action button.
- Click the Save button to save the Content Agent