How to Disable a Course
- Logon ANGEL and enter the class to be disabled.
- Click the Manage tab
- Click the General Course Settings link.
- Click on the Access Tab
- Within the Members Access drop down menu choose Editors Only.
- Click Save
Accessing a Disabled Course
Once you have disabled your course, it will be removed from your ANGEL Home Page. To access your disabled courses,
- Click on "Settings" with the Courses Nugget on the Home Page. There you will see a list of all your course.
- Click on any course to view it.