to Access and Enable a Course Sites on ANGEL
Please note this will work only if you are listed
as the instructor of record in Banner. If you are not the
instructor of record in Banner, please contact your department
and have them arrange to make the change in Banner.
1. Log into ANGEL
2. You will see the courses listed on your home page as disabled.
If you do not see your courses,
click on the settings icon (looks like a pencil) in the top
right corner of the Courses Section. You have to mouse over
the top right corner of the Courses section to see the little
icons. Click the one that looks like a pencil.
3. Click the course title of your course. (It will be helpful to know the CRN from Banner to locate your course.)
4. Once in that course site, you can begin to develop your course content, if you want to release the course (enable), click the Manage tab.
5. From the Manage tab, click General Course Settings.
6. From General Course Settings, click the Access tab.
7. Change the Members Access from Editors Only to All Members
via the drop down menu.
8. Click Save.
Do this for each of your courses when you want students to
be able to see them. You can work on your courses without
making them available to students.