- Log into ANGEL and click the Preferences icon on the left side of the Home page. The Preferences panel appears.
- Click System Settings in the General User Settings area. The System Settings Manager appears.
- Locate the Mail Settings area, and type the full email address where you wish your ANGEL mail to be forwarded into the Forwarding Address field.
- Use the drop-down list to select the Forwarding Mode of your choice Manager appears.
- Click the Save button.
- Click Personal Information in the General User Settings area.
- Under Contact Settings, you will see a place for E-mail, be sure that the E-mail address within this field is the same address that you are using to forward out your ANGEL mail. If it is not, change it to the correct e-mail address and click save at the bottom of the screen.