How to Add News Article
- To access News, log into your ANGEL course, click the Communicate tab, and click the News hyperlink. The News Editor page appears.
- From the News Editor page, click the Add Article hyperlink. The News Editor News Settings page appears.
- Type a title for the news article in the Headline field.
- Type the text for the news article in the Story text box.
- Optionally provide an abstract for the news article and/or provide the name of the author, source of the article, and copyright. Type “©” (without the quotes) in the Copyright text field to display thecopyright symbol (©) inline with your copyright information. You may optionally type “®” (without the quotes) to display a registered symbol (®) or “™” (without the quotes) to display a trademark symbol (™).
- Use the drop-down menus to designate a Start Date and an End Date for the article to be displayed.
- Use the Sequence drop-down menu to determine the display order when multiple news articles are shown simultaneously
- Select Yes from the Top Story drop-down menu to designate the news article as a top story. Top story news articles appear in the My News nugget (if enabled) of the student’s personal page (Home)
- Click the Save button.